How to test your Bumpbar button actions on a computer
The Bumpbar is a keyboard programmed to control the Kitchen Display application. We can test if a Bumpbar is working by connecting it to Windows computer
Steps to test your Bumpbar on a computer
- Numbers 1-8 Buttons
- The respective # will be displayed
- Double Up/Down Arrow Buttons
- Located directly to the right of Buttons 4 & 8
- Double Up will display the letter "q"
- Double Down will display the letter "z"
- Single Left/Right and Up/Down Arrow Buttons
- Up button will move the cursor up
- Down button will move the cursor down
- Left button will move the cursor left
- Right button will move the cursor right
- Double Left/Right Arrow Buttons
- Double Left button will display the letter "j"
- Double Right button will display the letter "l"
- Menu Button
- Menu button will display the letter "o"
- Enter Button
- Enter button will move the cursor down
Need More Help?
Our helpdesk is staffed from 8 am to 8 pm Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday and 8 am to 5 pm during the weekends.
Please leave a message if you reach us outside of normal business hours, (650) 681-0400.
How to Set-up the Bumpbar and Android stick Conversion Kit
Please be advised that currently, the bumpbar is not compatible with Kitchen Display Full Service Mode. It only functions with Kitchen Display Quick Service Mode. The following steps will assist you in setting up the conversion kit so that you can ...
How to use a bumpbar or keypad
Please be advised that currently, the bumpbar is not compatible with Kitchen Display Full Service Mode. It only functions in Kitchen Display Quick Service Mode. To enable merchants and their staff to use a keypad or bumpbar instead of a touch ...
How to use the Bumpbar for Kitchen Display
Kitchen Display (KD) for Clover has the ability to use a bumpbar to control the application. Bumpbars are preprogrammed keypads that work with a specific application. KD bumpbar works in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) mode. We do NOT recommend using ...
What do I do if the "Maximum Number of Concurrent Order Actions Reached" message appears?
If the merchant is receiving the error "Maximum Number of Current Order Actions Reached, Please Try Again Later", there are some steps that have to be followed. Restarting the KD will resolve it initially. The merchant probably has a pretty high ...
How to purchase a Bumpbar Mounting Bracket
There is a mounting bracket available for Kitchen Display Bumpbar. This mounting bracket is available from the manufacturer of our bumbpar, also the price is set and determined by the manufacturer. How to order a Bumpbar mounting bracket Orders and ...