Creating Duplicate Inventory Categories For Catering Menu
Some time and preparation are required in choosing how to set up your Catering menu. A very important note here is that a Clover Inventory Category cannot be available in your regular online menu and your catering online menu. It was designed this way so you can separate your menus and create separate Orderspoon sites.
It is possible, however, to have Items available on both menus.
For example, a Double Cheeseburger item can be attached to a "Burgers" Category, then we can create a separate "Burgers/Catering" Category. This "Burgers/Catering" will be the Category displayed on the Catering site.
To create a duplicate Category:
- Login to your Clover web dashboard
- Open the Clover Inventory app
- Click on Inventory, Categories
- Click on the "Add New Category" button
- In the "Category Name" field, type in your Catering Category name. For this example, we are using "Burgers/Catering".
- Click on "Save"
- Click on the Items tab
- In the Filter By drop-down list, select the category you are going to duplicate for your Catering Menu, in this case, it's the "Burgers" Category.
- Click on the Select All checkbox. This will select all of the items in the Category. When you do this, new fields will open up.
- Now that your items are selected, in the Categories drop-down list select your newly created Catering Category
- Click on "Apply"
Now, the items will be assigned to both categories: your regular and your catering.
Need more help? Call us at (650) 681-0400.
Our helpdesk is staffed from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm CST, Monday to Friday.
Please leave a voice message if you reach outside normal business hours. You can also contact our Support Team at email@example.com
Change the order of Inventory Categories
When your store's menu is displayed to customers is important to have the most frequently ordered categories towards the top, or the most profitable items, and then popular items right under it. This helps your restaurant to encourage the customer ...
Setting Up Catering
Some time and preparation is required in choosing how to setup your Catering menu. A very important note here is that a Clover Inventory Category cannot be available in your regular online menu and your catering online menu. It was designed this way ...
Enabling The Catering Feature
The Catering Feature is available on the Platinum subscription plan. If you are on the Platinum plan, you will have an "Enabled" check box. If you do not have this checkbox, you will be provided a link to review your subscription plan. To setup the ...
Why are changes in my Clover Inventory not appearing in my Online Order menu?
When there are changes made in your Clover Inventory such as: Adding/Deleting/Editing Categories Adding/Deleting/Editing Items Adding/Deleting/Editing Modifier Groups ... we need to Synchronize those changes with your Online Order Menu. This is done ...
How to customize Orderspoon Categories
Orderspoon allows you to customize the way your Categories appear on your Orderspoon menu site. Steps to access the Categories menu: Log in to your Clover web dashboard Open the Contactless dining + Online Order app Click Inventory Choose Categories ...