Custom Store Announcement
With Orderspoon, you have the ability to create a custom announcement. This is very useful in providing your customers with specific ordering instructions. During holidays you may have different business hours, the store announcement is a great tool to keep your customers informed.
To create a custom announcement:
- Sign in to Orderspoon with your Square credentials from here: Login.
- Click on the Announcement tab.
You will find the following settings on this page:
- The "Always show" button means each time your customers access your Orderspoon site they will be presented with your custom announcement. Disabling this setting means your customers will be presented with your custom announcement only the 1st time they visit your Orderspoon store.
- "Show popup", enabling this setting means your customers will be presented with your customer announcement in a Popup box. Your customers will have to close the Popup box to proceed to your Orderspoon store.
- "Title" is the title at the top of your custom announcement.
- "Image" is a file that you can upload with your announcement for your customers to see.
- "Image description" should briefly describe the image that you upload. This is for accessibility purposes.
- "Content" is where you enter your custom announcement. There are some HTML options to help you customize the Content.
Click on Set to save the announcement. There is a Preview button next to it so you can see exactly how it will display.
For this example, we set the title "Orderspoon Demo Store", a picture of a pizza, and the content is "Welcome to our Square Demo Store, we welcome your inquiries." This is an example of what you should see when you click on the Preview button:
This is the actual message that customers will be able to see on your Orderspoon menu site:
Need more help? Call us at (650) 681-0400.
Custom Store Announcement
With your Online Order app, you have the ability to create a custom announcement. This is very useful in providing your customers specific ordering instructions. During holidays you may have different business hours, the store announcement is a great ...
How to set up my Catering Store Announcement
General Information With your Online Order app, you have the ability to create a custom announcement. This is very useful in providing your customers specific ordering instructions. During holidays you may have different business hours, the store ...
Turning on/off your store's online orders
At times you may need to disable your Orderspoon site from accepting orders. There may be an unforeseen situation or perhaps you want to close down for a holiday. Disabling the Accept Orders setting, along with a Custom Announcement, is a great way ...
How to set up Custom Labels on the Kitchen Display monitors
Streamline the orders in your store by routing items within an order to a specific station. For example, you can route hot foods to a "Hot" station and cold foods to a "Cold" station. Setting up custom items on separate Kitchen Display monitors is a ...
Store URL Customers access the Online Order app via a URL such as https://us.orderspoon.com/orderspoondemostore. The "orderspoondemostore" part of the URL can be customised for each store. To edit the Store URL: Login to your Square POS Access your ...