How to customize Orderspoon Categories
Orderspoon allows you to customize the way your Categories appear on your Orderspoon menu site.
Open the Contactless dining + Online Order app
- Click Inventory
- Choose Categories
- You will find the following settings here:
- Show: Toggle this button on if you wish this item to be showed on the Orderspoon Menu site.
- Auto Expand: Expands the category by default when customers arrive on your Orderspoon menu site. If disabled, customers will have to click the Category to reveal the items it contains.
- Description: Text entered here will appear below the Category's name on your Orderspoon menu site. This is a great place to describe your category in detail: methods of preparation, special considerations taken in the kitchen, etc.
- Set image: A picture of the item can be added here. The maximum file size is 2 MB.
Need more help? Call us at (650) 681-0400.
Our helpdesk is staffed from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CST, Monday to Friday. Please leave a voice message if you reach outside normal business hours. You can also contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
How to customize your Categories
Adding images and descriptions to your categories will improve the appeal of your ordering site. With the Online Order app, you have the ability to add a Category Description and Category Image. Steps to Customize Categories: Access to your ...
How to Customize Orderspoon Items
The Orderspoon app allows you to customize the way your Items appear on your Orderspoon menu site. Steps to access the Item menu: Log in to your Clover web dashboard Open the Contactless dining + Online Order app Click on Inventory Choose Items ...
How to customize your Orderspoon site
At your Orderspoon dashboard you can customize your store by adding your logo, adding backgrounds, and choosing the store colors. Customize options on your dashboard Nav Logo: Upload an image that then when activated will take your customers to a ...
Orderspoon for Square POS
Introduction Keep your customers digitally connected to your store wherever they are. From their mobile device or computer, your customers can order from an up-to-date menu and product listing. Your customers will love using this app to streamline ...
How To Customize Your Store's Orderspoon Appearance
You'll want to add your store logo and change the background to better match your store's branding and website. You can change the following in the Orderspoon Merchant Dashboard. Navigation Logo URL This is the URL that the Nav Logo will be ...