What Display settings does the Kitchen Display has?
Depending on your restaurant’s order volume and dynamics you can customize the display to best suit your needs.
In the Display Settings of the Kitchen Display app, you will find various tools to change the way your orders appear on your screen and personalize them for your restaurant.
Steps to access the Display Settings:
- Open the Kitchen Display App
- Go to the three-dot icon located in the top-right corner
- Tap on Settings
- Choose Display Settings
- Maximum Orders to Display: Change whether 4 or 8 orders display on a single screen. If you have more than 8 orders, remember that you can scroll to the right to show the rest of your orders.
- Font Size: Change the order font size.
- Order Late Threshold: This setting will change the color of the order timer to red if it reaches the selected time. This can be useful to visually let your staff know that the order is taking more time than usual.
- Display Orders Upon Payment: If enabled, only orders that have been paid will appear on the Orders In Progress screen. Unpaid or Open orders will not appear on the Orders In Progress screen.
- Display Only printed Items: If enabled, only orders that have been printed will appear on the Orders In Progress screen. Unprinted orders will not appear on the Orders In Progress screen.
- Maximum order age to display: This setting will change the amount of time an order will be allowed to remain in the Orders In Progress screen. If the order timer reaches the value you select, the order will disappear from the Orders In Progress screen.
- Orders display sort: Change the way your orders are populated at the grid of the Orders In Progress screen.
- New Order Sound: Change the notification sound when a new order appears in the Orders In Progress screen.
- QSR Order time: Choose the moment you want your orders' timer to start running.
- Modifier Symbol: Select the symbol you want the modifiers to have in Kitchen Display.
All the Display Settings only apply in the Kitchen Display app you set them so if you have multiple monitors, you have to set the settings per device.
Our helpdesk is staffed from 8 am to 8 pm Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday and 8 am to 5 pm during the weekends.
Please leave a message if you reach us outside of normal business hours, (650) 681-0400.
You can also contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to verify if the Android device has wrong date & time
Wrong Date & time is the most common reason for Kitchen Display not to show the orders. When the Date & time are wrongly set, the apps can have connectivity issues, fortunately, this is an easy-to-fix issue. Steps to set up the Date & time Access the ...
How to Install Kitchen Display
Thank you for your interest in our Kitchen Display application! We are looking forward to help you have the best experience possible with it. The installation process is divided into two parts: Connecting the application to your Clover. Downloading ...
How to link the Kitchen Display to the Clover Station
Thank you for your interest in our Kitchen Display application. We want to ensure you have the best experience possible with it. The installation process will be divided in two parts: Connecting with the application in your Clover Downloading the ...
How to connect your Clover account to Kitchen Display
This is the last step to display your orders on Kitchen Display! All these steps are made on an Android device with the Kitchen Display app installed. Steps to connect your Clover account to Kitchen Display Tap on the 3 dots located at the top right ...
Why my Kitchen Display app is not showing orders?
There could be multiple reasons why the Kitchen Display app is not showing orders. There are 3 reasons: Internet connection issues Settings affecting the displayed orders/items Issues with the Clover Cloud Internet connection issues Wrong Date & time ...