On Orderspoon you can hide Modifiers from within a Modifier Group.
This is a quickly way of disabling a Modifier from being accessible to your customers right from your Orderspoon dashboard without having to modify your Clover Inventory.
- Login to your Clover web dashboard
- Open the Online Order app
- Click on Inventory and choose Modifier Groups
- Select the Modifier Group
- Check on the Hide checkbox to the right for the specific modifier you wish to hide.
*Do not click on the Hide toggle to the left. It hides the Modifier Group itself, along with all the Modifiers in it.