How to add Online Order tab on Facebook
*******As of May 2019, Facebook requires you to have at least 2000 Friends before you can enable this feature*********
How to add Online Order tab on Facebook page
- Log-in to your Facebook account https://www.facebook.com
- Open another tab open and log-in to https://developers.facebook.com
- For first time user, you will need to log-in using your Facebook account log-in credentials
- Click My Apps drop-down button in the upper-right corner of the screen and click Add a New App
- Create a New App ID screen will open
- Fill out the information needed for Display Name (The name you want to associate with your App ID e.g. Page Name) and Contact Email (email used on your Facebook account)
- Click Create App ID button
- Security Check screen will open
- Enter CAPTCHA codes and then click the Submit button
- On your newly created app dashboard, click to copy the generated APP ID and save it for later use
- Click Settings Tab > Basic on the Left-Hand Side Menu
- In Terms of Service URL enter http://www.4leaflabs.com/terms-of-use/
- Click Choose a Category drop-down and select category (e.g. Business and Pages)
- Scroll down up to the bottom page and click + Add Platform tab
- Select Platform screen will pop up. Select Page Tab
- On Secure Page Tab URL box, enter the base URL for the content to be shown in your Page Tab. Must be HTTPS. (e.g. https://us.orderspoon.com/OnlineOrderDemoStore)
- On Page Tab Name enter The user-facing title of your Page app (e.g. Online Order)
- Click Save Changes button on the lower right portion of the page
- Click App Review from the Left-Hand Side Menu and on Make Online Order Public? switch the button to YES
- Scroll down to Approved Items and check on Login Permission.If you see a full green circle on the login permissions (email, public_profile, user_friends), then your app is live and ready for integration
- On your Facebook account click and then select Manage Pages and click the Facebook page where you added the new tab
- On your Facebook page go to Settings tab and then select Edit Page from the Left-Hand Side Menu
- Your newly added tab will be placed on the bottom part. If you wish to place it on top you will just need to click and drag the tab upwards and it will autosave
- Click on Page Tab and you will view the newly created tab on the Left-Hand Side Menu
How to Get Help:
Our helpdesk is staffed from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CST, Monday to Friday.
Please leave a voice message if you reach us outside of normal business hours. (650) 681-0400
If you need help at any time, go to our Support & FAQ site to find answers to common questions and video tutorials.
How to add a new admin to your Facebook page
If you need assistance setting-up your online ordering site on your restaurant's Facebook page we can help you! For us to get the Facebook page for you, we need temporary Admin Access to process the integration. Steps to add an admin to your Facebook ...
How to Reject an online order
If you need to reject an order it is possible to be done in 3 different ways. Having enabled SMS and Email notifications allows you to reject the order in those notifications. Also in the Orderspoon web dashboard you can access to Live orders tab and ...
How to add the customer info to the order receipt
When the order receipt is printed to prepare the order, it can be useful to have the customer's name, phone number on the receipt. The Clover Setup app has a configuration to add the customer information (name, phone & address when available) to the ...
How to integrate Orderspoon with Facebook
Integrate your Menu site into your social media will help your restaurant to receive more orders through your online ordering site. Steps to integrate Orderspoon with your Facebook Log-in to your Facebook profile Select your Facebook's restaurant ...
How To Setup Order Receipt Printing For Your Online Orders
Receiving notification when an Online Order has been processed is a vital procedure to the success of any online order application. When Online Order is installed on your Clover Merchant account, a secondary application is installed on your Clover ...