How to link the Kitchen Display to the Clover Station
Thank you for your interest in our Kitchen Display application. We want to ensure you have the best experience possible with it.
The installation process will be divided in two parts:
- Connecting with the application in your Clover
- Downloading the application in your compatible Android device. For more information about which Android devices are compatible, please refer to this article.
Before you proceed with the installation of the Kitchen Display app, please have at hand:
- Your Clover credentials (email and password used to sign in to the Clover Web Dashboard)
- A Google account. This will be used to download the Kitchen Display application on your compatible Android device.
- If you purchased our Android Conversion Kit, please have a USB mouse to make the installation process easier and faster.
Part 1: Connecting the Kitchen Display application to your Clover account.
- Log in to your Clover Web Dashboard
- Click on the More Tools tab in the left hand bar of your screen.
- Search for Kitchen Display
- Click on the green Connect button
- Select your subscription plan. For more information about the Standard or Platinum plans, please call the tech support team
- Click on Accept
- You will be redirected to the 4 Leaf Labs site. You may close that page.
Part 2: Downloading the Kitchen Display for Clover on your compatible Android device.
- Open the Google Play Store
- You will need to sign in with your Google account. Any Google account will work.
- Search for Kitchen Display for Clover and install it
- Open the Kitchen Display for Clover app
- Once you are in the Kitchen Display for Clover application, you will see the following message:
- Tap on OK to dismiss the banner. After that,
- Tap on the 3 dots located at the top right corner of the screen
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Clover POS Connection
- Tap on Link to Clover
- Use your Clover credentials to sign in to your Clover account
- If you have multiple locations within your Clover account, you will be asked to select the correct one
- Wait until you are redirected back to the Clover POS Connection Settings screen
- When you finish signing in, you will be able to see the following success message: "Link to Clover POS Settings updated". This means that the app is now correctly linked.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right cor of the screen, and tap on Orders In Progress. If you have any orders placed on your Clover POS, you should be able to see them here.
Now that you have your Kitchen Display set up, you can configure it using the Settings to better suit it to your business needs.
- To customize How your orders appear on the Kitchen Display screen, please refer to this article
- To customize Which orders appear on the Kitchen Display screen, please refer to this article
- To customize your FSR settings, please refer to this article
Tips for mounting your Android device.
Depending on your restaurant’s layout and dynamics, you can mount the tablet on a wall or from a shelf. We recommend that you mount the display at eye-level and within arm's reach of your food preparation staff. In addition, you will need to consider access to a power outlet so that the tablet's power supply cable can reach the tablet as well. For more information, please refer to this article.
Need More Help? Call us at (650) 681-0400.
Our helpdesk is staffed from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CST, Monday through Friday.
Please leave a voice message if you reach us outside of normal business hours. You can also contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to connect Kitchen Display to your Clover account
Kitchen Display is an app used on Android Devices but since it displays your Clover orders, it's necessary to link it to your Clover account. Steps to connect the Kitchen Display to your Clover account Log in to your Clover Web Dashboard Click ...
How to connect your Clover account to Kitchen Display
This is the last step to display your orders on Kitchen Display! All these steps are made on an Android device with the Kitchen Display app installed. Steps to connect your Clover account to Kitchen Display Tap on the 3 dots located at the top right ...
How to Install Kitchen Display
Thank you for your interest in our Kitchen Display application! We are looking forward to help you have the best experience possible with it. The installation process is divided into two parts: Connecting the application to your Clover. Downloading ...
Why my Kitchen Display app is not showing orders?
There could be multiple reasons why the Kitchen Display app is not showing orders. There are 3 reasons: Internet connection issues Settings affecting the displayed orders/items Issues with the Clover Cloud Internet connection issues Wrong Date & time ...
Restoring Kitchen Display Operation - Troubleshooting Steps
If you are unable to view orders with your Kitchen Display after the outage we had on May 14, 2022, please follow this guide up as the vast majority of our reached merchants solved their problems after following these steps. This guide can be a ...