How To Setup Order Receipt Printing For Your Online Orders
Receiving notification when an Online Order has been processed is a vital procedure to the success of any online order application. When Online Order is installed on your Clover Merchant account, a secondary application is installed on your Clover device(s). This secondary application is called "Order Alert". With Order Alert there are a variety of methods to receive notifications.
Full Screen Notification on a Clover device(s)
- A notification pops up on your Clover device. From it you can print order receipt, print payment receipt and open the Order in your Clover Orders app
Auto Print Using Clover's Fire Method
- Auto Print Order Receipt to a Clover printer(s)
- Auto Print Payment Receipt to a Clover printer(s)
Auto Print "Easy Label" Label
- Online Order is integrated with Easy Label label printing
Image of Order Alert App's Settings
- Enable Order Alerts: Master switch for Order Alert app. Needs to be turned ON for any other Order Alert settings to apply. When turned OFF all other Order Alert settings are disabled.
Full Screen Notification: When turned ON a full screen pop up appears on the Clover device. The image is taken from a Clover Flex machine. You are able to to perform the following functions from the notification.
- Accept Orders: When turned OFF your Online Order app will not accept any Orders. Must be turned ON for your your Online Order app to process transactions.
- Print Using Fire Automatically: This requires an advanced Clover printing method. In essence you create a Clover Inventory label. You attach that Clover Inventory label to certain Clover Inventory Item(s). You then attach the Clover Inventory label to a Clover printer(s). Please reference Clover for specifics.
- Print Order Receipt Automatically: Prints order receipt to the printer that is setup in the following step.
Using Printer: This is where you select what printer to automatically print the order receipt on. This process takes a few steps and can vary slightly depending on the Clover device. Initially you will see "Select" not "Station".
- Print Payment Receipt Automatically: Prints payment receipt to the printer that is setup in the following step.
Using Printer: This is where you select what printer to automatically print the payment receipt on. This process takes a few steps and can vary slightly depending on the Clover device. Initially you will see "Select" not "Station".
- Print Label Automatically: Must have the Easy Label app and printer. When turned ON, labels print automatically for Online Orders.
- Auto Print Unpaid Order Only: Used for advanced troubleshooting. Please leave OFF.
- Version 1.4.2 build 106: Displays version of Order Alert installed.
- Help: Link to 4 Leaf Labs Solutions pages
How to Get Help:
Our helpdesk is staffed from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CST, Monday to Friday.
Please leave a voice message if you reach us outside of normal business hours. (650) 681-0400
If you need help at any time, go to our Support & FAQ site to find answers to common questions and video tutorials.
Printing to the Kitchen or Order Printer
The ability to print orders to your store within seconds of an online order submission is a major efficiency advantage of the direct Square POS integration that Orderspoon offers. The demo below shows how an order from either the website or mobile ...
How to enable my Orderspoon Order number on my Clover Online Receipt
The orders placed on your Orderspoon restaurant site have an Order title and Order number. You can enable on the Clover web dashboard a setting that allows the order title + order number to appear on your Clover Online Receipts. Steps to enable the ...
Install and Setup Guide
Keep your customers digitally connected to your store wherever they are. From their mobile device or computer web browser, your customers can order from an up-to-date menu and product listing. Your customers will love using this app to streamline ...
How to add the customer info to the order receipt
When the order receipt is printed to prepare the order, it can be useful to have the customer's name, phone number on the receipt. The Clover Setup app has a configuration to add the customer information (name, phone & address when available) to the ...
How Future orders work
General information The Online Order gives you the option to accept future orders. With this feature enabled, your customers can submit orders up to 6 months in advance. Your customers can choose only a date/time that falls within your store's pickup ...