How to Install Kitchen Display
Thank you for your interest in our Kitchen Display application! We are looking forward to help you have the best experience possible with it.
The installation process is divided into two parts:
- Connecting the application to your Clover.
- Downloading the application on your compatible Android device. For more information about which Android devices are compatible, please refer to this article.
Before you proceed with the installation of the Kitchen Display app, please have at hand:
- Your Clover credentials (email and password used to sign in to the Clover Web Dashboard)
- A Google account. This will be used to download the Kitchen Display application on your compatible Android device.
- If you purchased our Android Conversion Kit, please have an USB mouse to make the installation process easier and faster.
Part 1: Connecting Kitchen Display to your Clover account
- Log in to your Clover Web Dashboard
- Click on More Tools
- Search for Kitchen Display
- Click on the green Connect button
- Select your subscription
- Click Accept
- You will be redirected to the Reporting from Kitchen Display Dashboard. You may close that page
*Now your Clover account is linked to Kitchen Display
Part 2: Downloading the Kitchen Display app on your Android device
- Open the Google Play Store
- You will need to sign in with your Google account. Any Google account will work
- Search for Kitchen Display for Clover
- Click Install
- Open the Kitchen Display for Clover app
- Once the Kitchen Display for Clover app is opened, you will see the following message:
- Tap on OK to dismiss the banner
- Tap on the 3 dots located at the top right corner of the screen
- Click on Settings
- Select Clover POS Connection then tap on Link to Clover
- Use your Clover credentials to sign in to your Clover account
- If you have multiple locations within your Clover account, make sure to select the correct one
- Wait until you are redirected back to the Clover POS Connection Settings screen
*When you finish signing in you will be able to see the following message: "Link to Clover POS Settings updated". This means that the app is now correctly linked!
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen, and tap on Orders In Progress. If you have any orders placed on your Clover POS you should be able to see them here
Now that you have Kitchen Display set up you can configure it using the Settings to better suit your business needs.
- To customize how you want your orders to appear on the Kitchen Display screen, please refer to this article
- To customize which orders you want to appear on the Kitchen Display screen, please refer to this article
Need More Help? Call us at (650) 761-7150
Our helpdesk is staffed from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm CST, Monday through Friday.
Please leave a voice message if you reach us outside of normal business hours, You can also contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Restoring Kitchen Display Operation - Troubleshooting Steps
If you are unable to view orders with your Kitchen Display after the outage we had on May 14, 2022, please follow this guide up as the vast majority of our reached merchants solved their problems after following these steps. This guide can be a ...
Does Kitchen Display app support Bluetooth connectivity?
Kitchen Display app does not support Bluetooth connectivity but it does support other connectivity options. Your display monitor can be connected via wired connection or via WiFi to your internet router while in operation. For outdoor and/or mobile ...
How to download Kitchen Display into your Android device
The kitchen display is built to be used on Android devices, it's necessary to download it from the PlayStore in order to use it and start managing your orders on a screen. Steps to download Kitchen Display on an Android device Open the Google Play ...
How to link the Kitchen Display to the Clover Station
Thank you for your interest in our Kitchen Display application. We want to ensure you have the best experience possible with it. The installation process will be divided in two parts: Connecting with the application in your Clover Downloading the ...
How to verify if the Android device has wrong date & time
Wrong Date & time is the most common reason for Kitchen Display not to show the orders. When the Date & time are wrongly set, the apps can have connectivity issues, fortunately, this is an easy-to-fix issue. Steps to set up the Date & time Access the ...