How to Customize Orderspoon Items
The Orderspoon app allows you to customize the way your Items appear on your Orderspoon menu site.
- Log in to your Clover web dashboard
- Open the Contactless dining + Online Order app
- Click on Inventory
- Choose Items
Settings available to Customize your items
- Show: Toggle this button on if you wish this item to be shown on the Orderspoon Menu site.
- Alternative name: Allow to set a different name for the Online order menu.
- Allow extra instructions: Enables a text field for customers who select an item. They will be able to type in any specific requests.
- Order Qty Limit: The quantity entered here will limit the amount of this specific item that a customer can add to their cart per order.
- Warning: Text entered here will appear in red font before your customers add the item to their cart. This is a great place to include important information such as allergens, calorie amounts, etc.
- Add a description: Text entered here will appear next to the item name in your Orderspoon Menu site. This is a great place to describe your item in detail: ingredients, method of preparation, etc.
- Set image: A picture of the item can be added here. The maximum file size is 2 MB.
Need more help? Call us at (650) 681-0400.
Our helpdesk is staffed from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CST, Monday to Friday. Please leave a voice message if you reach outside normal business hours. You can also contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
How to customize Orderspoon Categories
Orderspoon allows you to customize the way your Categories appear on your Orderspoon menu site. Steps to access the Categories menu: Log in to your Clover web dashboard Open the Contactless dining + Online Order app Click Inventory Choose Categories ...
How to customize your Online ordering items
Orderspoon Online Ordering gets your full Inventory from Clover but you might want to make some adjustments as hiding some items not intended for sale online, add a description of an individual Item or add an allergen warning. Steps to customize your ...
How to customize your Orderspoon site
At your Orderspoon dashboard you can customize your store by adding your logo, adding backgrounds, and choosing the store colors. Customize options on your dashboard Nav Logo: Upload an image that then when activated will take your customers to a ...
Orderspoon for Square POS
Introduction Keep your customers digitally connected to your store wherever they are. From their mobile device or computer, your customers can order from an up-to-date menu and product listing. Your customers will love using this app to streamline ...
How to search for items in the Orderspoon menu
Orderspoon's Search Field As your menu grows larger your customers may find it harder to locate an Item within your Orderspoon menu. Or perhaps your Orderspoon site is a grocery store, liquor store or some other form of retail location with an ...