Orderspoon Checkout Page Time List
The order process is streamlined to help your customers submit their Items in the shortest possible time while ensuring the order is accurate. The less involvement required from the customers, the better their experience will be, and the more likely they are to re-order.
There are a few factors that affect the date and time slots that are presented to your customers at the Checkout page:
- Ordering with Order Later disabled:
- When a customer is submitting an order and is within your Business Hours, they will not be able to change their pickup or delivery time. The order will be sent to the restaurant as an ASAP order. Customers will be able to see what the Avg. Preparation Time is.
- When customers try to place an order outside your Business Hours, Orderspoon will display a "Not Accepting Orders" message.
- Ordering with Order Later enabled: Your customers will be able to select a date and time for their orders based on your Order Later Day Limit, Business Hours, and Avg. Preparation Time. Holiday Hours (if any) are also taken into consideration for future orders. For more information about Order Later please refer to this article.
- For example, let's say that a customer is trying to place an order on Thursday at 10:33 PM. My store's settings are:
- Business Hours: Every day from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Avg. Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Order Later: enabled
- Order Later Time Limit: 7 days
- Taking into consideration the settings above, my customer will be able to see the following time list for the same day. Notice that the first time slot available is ASAP (30 minutes), which is my Avg. Preparation time. That means if the customer selects that time slot, the order will have an ETA for 11:03 AM. Then, the next available time slot is 11:33 PM, and so forth. To change your Business Hours and Avg. Preparation Time, please refer to this article.
- If the customers select another day, for example, the following day, then the time slots available will be:
- First available time slot: Your store's opening hour + Avg. Preparation Time
- Subsequent time slots dictated by your Avg. Preparation Time
- Last available time slot: Your store's closing hour - 15 minutes.
Keep in mind that the time and date that the customer select are their desired Pickup or Delivery times, not times to "place" their orders. This means that customers are advised and expected to pick up their orders at that time.
How to get help:
If you need help at any time, you can easily find articles on our Support & FAQ site for the most common topics and questions.
Need more help? Call us at (650) 681-0400.
Our helpdesk is staffed from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CST, Monday to Friday. Please leave a voice message if you reach outside normal business hours. You can also contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Add A Link To Your Orderspoon Page On Yelp
General information Yelp allows both businesses and consumers to add a menu link. Steps to add a your Orderspoon link to Yelp Find your store's profile page by searching for it on Yelp. Find the "Edit Business Info" link on the right side of the ...
How to search for items in the Orderspoon menu
Orderspoon's Search Field As your menu grows larger your customers may find it harder to locate an Item within your Orderspoon menu. Or perhaps your Orderspoon site is a grocery store, liquor store or some other form of retail location with an ...
How to add a new admin to your Facebook page
If you need assistance setting-up your online ordering site on your restaurant's Facebook page we can help you! For us to get the Facebook page for you, we need temporary Admin Access to process the integration. Steps to add an admin to your Facebook ...
Orderspoon for Square POS
Introduction Keep your customers digitally connected to your store wherever they are. From their mobile device or computer, your customers can order from an up-to-date menu and product listing. Your customers will love using this app to streamline ...
Checkout Out As A Guest
There are many customers who do not want to fill out yet another online profile. Through the Orderspoon app, you can allow your customers to Checkout as a Guest. Whether a customer checks out as a Guest or logs into their Orderspoon profile, their ...