Setting up your pickup order type properties.
To setup the pickup properties, open the Online Order app from your Clover web dashboard.
- Login to your Clover web dashboard
- Open the Online Order app
- Click Order Type, then select Pickup.
- If you are offering Pickup as a service, then the "Enabled" setting should be turned on (green).
- In the "Fee" field, add an amount. This amount is added to your customers card transaction as a Convenience fee. As you consider whether to use this or not, keep in mind that online convenience fees may discourage transactions from some of your customers but most online consumers are use to a convenience fee.
- In the "Min. Order" field add an amount if you wish to have a customer reach a minimum amount before they can submit the order.
- In the "Avg. Time" field, add the average time it takes prepare a pickup order. The Online Order app will use this time frame to advise your customers when to come pickup their order. This also effects the time slots available for your customers to choose from if you have enabled "Order Later".
- Set your Working Hours, don't forget to not erase all of the working days since it will not allow you to create it from scratch. You'll need to create a working day on your Clover Account from our "Open POS" link.
Need more help? Call us at (650) 681-0400.
Our helpdesk is staffed from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CST, Monday to Friday. Please leave a voice message if you reach outside normal business hours. You can also contact our Support Team at email@example.com.