Reporting for Kitchen Display
The merchants who use Kitchen Display to zip orders to their kitchen have access to this companion Reporting app which gives the ability to keep tabs on how your kitchen is operating.
Important information you can get from the reports:
- Monitor how long orders are taking to fill
- Identify items that are taking the longest (and shortest) times to fulfill
- Helps you manage staffing for different shifts or day parts
- Order Report, Lists each order with the processing time (how long it took to fulfill), start and finished times. KEEP TABS on whether a station or time of day is slower than expected
- Item Report, List your items (aka dishes) with # of items processed, average and median process time and total time to fulfill. KEEP TABS on your popular items and ones that are taking too long to fill
- Day Part Report, Shows how your orders are distributed throughout the day by "day parts" that you configure. Also shows median time, net sales and count of transactions. KEEP TABS on your peak times.
Lists each order with the Process time (how long it took to fulfill), start and finished times.
- Purpose: This can be used to monitor for orders that are taking too long. By using the "Station" and "Day Part" filters, you can also identify whether staffing is too low or high at a given station or day part.
- Purpose: Identifies items that may be taking too long to fulfill and needs streamlining. By using the "Station' filter, you can also see the average time spent at different stations to determine if staffing or process changes are needed.
Day Part Report
Lists count of orders and the distribution of orders within that day part. Also shows median time, net sales and count of transactions.
- Functionality: Groups orders into a configurable Day Part by either day of week and hours of the day.
- Purpose: Shows how various day parts perform based on volume, sales and fulfillment time. This can influence how you staff each shift.
Need More Help? Call us at (650) 681-0400.
Our helpdesk is staffed from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CST, Monday through Friday.
Please leave a voice message if you reach us outside of normal business hours. You can also contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Install Kitchen Display
Thank you for your interest in our Kitchen Display application! We are looking forward to help you have the best experience possible with it. The installation process is divided into two parts: Connecting the application to your Clover. Downloading ...
How to connect Kitchen Display to your Clover account
Kitchen Display is an app used on Android Devices but since it displays your Clover orders, it's necessary to link it to your Clover account. Steps to connect the Kitchen Display to your Clover account Log in to your Clover Web Dashboard Click ...
How to verify if the Android device has wrong date & time
Wrong Date & time is the most common reason for Kitchen Display not to show the orders. When the Date & time are wrongly set, the apps can have connectivity issues, fortunately, this is an easy-to-fix issue. Steps to set up the Date & time Access the ...
Restoring Kitchen Display Operation - Troubleshooting Steps
If you are unable to view orders with your Kitchen Display after the outage we had on May 14, 2022, please follow this guide up as the vast majority of our reached merchants solved their problems after following these steps. This guide can be a ...
What Display settings does the Kitchen Display have?
Depending on your restaurant’s order volume and dynamics you can customize the display to best suit your needs. In the Display Settings of the Kitchen Display app, you will find various tools to change the way your orders appear on your screen and ...